Re: [IP] Stress test

I am coming in on this late.
Here is my take on things. Please be aware that in Canada this guy would be
in jail immediately.
Our laws are very strict on gun control, please don't ask where I stand on
the gun control laws unless you do it privately off the list.
Please be aware I take this from a Canadian perspective.
Around here the firecrackers would have been let off at midnight.
Bob she was on her own property.  10 pm is not that late.
Do you think his wife said  "what a good boy he was for shooting into the
air,"  I sure would not be happy if he was mine.  What freakin' overkill.
I know I sure the heck was scared beyond belief when I lived on the Army
bases and some idiot decided one night at 2 am to take an FN. out and shoot
it off in the residential zone.
The jerk took it across the road to the school yard to do it.
The response where I lived.  I went to bed that night with police cars
surrounding the house, we lived in a 6 plex.  I woke up with the police cars
still there and as we went to leave many police officers entering my
neighbours house with search warrants.
jimb I would in no way check around to see what kind of man this stooge is.
I must interject here I was raised around guns all my life. My grandfather
was a gunsmith and had one of only 10 remaining Thompson submachine guns to
in existence at that time. He service all the pistols for the OPP in our
district. In 1970 his shop was broken into and up until recently the police
were still bringing guns back to my gramma that were found in Cental
America.
CALL the POLICE and report him.
I am sure even in the USA with its much more liberal firearm law what is
idiot did is not legal.
Janice get a hold of the local police If they don't listen to you go above
their heads.  do what ever you have to do to stop his assinine behavior.
My finally thought on this is excuse me letting a firecracker off is quote
wrong but firing a gun is already.
Get a life I bet more guns have killed people than firecracker
I will say I don't agree with the Canadian law.  I am not anti gun and am
anti gun in an idiots hands.
I sure am glad though that my neighbours do not have guns if I tick them
off.
Cyndy Mom to 4
Ben 9 dxed June of 02
email @ redacted