Re: [IP] Humilin R U-500

> How is this different from the standard U-100 insulin?  Why is it used?

It is 5x the concentration of U-100

In internal pumps it is used so that the pump does not have to be
refilled as often.

Regular pumpers use it if their insulin consumption is very high and
they would otherwise have to refill or change their reservoirs often.
i.e. an insulin resistant T2 that uses several hundred units a day.

Michael