Re: [IP] Pump color

When I got my first pump I chose clear so that it would always match my
clothes.  The MM rep also said it would also be easier to hide in my bra if
I were wearing a white blouse.  As it turns out, it doesn't matter if it
matches or not since it's always hidden under my clothes, usually in the fob
pocket of my jeans where it's very comfortable and out of the way.  I never
wear it clipped to my waist-band, since I don't wear tuck-in shirts and it
then jabs me in the ribs when I sit.  Next time around, if I go with MM, I
think I'll get purple.  But what I want to know is, why don't they make ruby
red?  To me, that would be cool.

Shawna Nansel
T1 3/02, Pumping 8/02, Clear Paradigm 511