Re: [IP] Pump color

Clear is COOL - actually most of the MM pumps in the x12/x15 series are a
bit see through. Cool is a personal thing - I have ALWAYS thought only
boring business types and other stuffed shirts ( and blouses ) get a black
or grey pump !
I have a purple pump I named - with the help of a list member - PO :-)

Robert B
dx1980, pumping since 1996
now with his purple 715 pump PO |-)

I am not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!