[IP] New Cozmo!

Wow!  I simply cannot say enough good things about Smith Medical (Deltec)
customer service!  A couple of weeks back, my CozMonitor started acting wacky.
I called Smith Medical and found out about the battery thing.  Problem solved.
A few days back, I started getting the dreaded "System Error" messages when I
inserted a test strip.  Tried all the usual fixes, but the problem became
worse and I could not use the CozMonitor at all.  I called Smith Medical
yesterday, and my new pump is here today!  The pump wasn't the problem, but
while the CS rep was walking me through troubleshooting, I asked her to hang
on a sec so that I could get into better light- my pump screen is scratched.
Without missing a beat, she told me that not only was she sending a new
CozMonitor, but she was going to send a new pump!
I love the Cozmo pump, and for my money, Smith's customer service can't be
beat!
(Now if I can just remember how to completely reprogram the darn thing...:-)
Carol