[IP] Re:Upgrade

When I was given my choice of pumps, They told me that the MM508 was the only
one approved for my insurance. I told them that I would pay the difference if
I could get the MM712. Boy what a can of worms that opened up. To make a long
story short I got the MM712 and didn't have to pay the difference. I think
that I said that I was willing to pay the difference made them take me
seriously about it and they went and got DME to cover it for me and future
patients. It took me about 5 months to get but I did get it.

Jorge