RE: [IP] 'free' health care in Canada

> Reminded me of how often I've wanted to move to Canada with my boy
for the "free" health care.

Don't get me started! The Canadian healthcare system is NOT supportive of
diabetics. It also varies from province to province. Insulin is sometimes
covered (not covered in 3 of 10 provinces). Blood-glucose strips are
sometimes covered, based on income, which better be low or you're out of
luck. Pumps are covered only in the Yukon.

Marcia