Re: [IP] Toyota commercial

My 3 year old  grandson, who has a diabetic grandmother (me) and uncle (my
son), tells people his blood sugar is low all the time.

On the subject of diabetics in the media---has anyone noticed that Ned
Flanders' son on "The Simpson's," is also type I?  A recent show had
everyone's drug plan cancelled and Ned went to Canada with Homer to get
insulin.  Reminded me of how often I've wanted to move to Canada with my boy
for the "free" health care.

Karen Howard