[IP] BB King ad

In a message dated 1/25/2005 5:21:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>I think she did, but she was too low, and inserted the strip backward, like
>BB King does.

I've actually specifically looked at this ad a couple of times now, and I
 don't see a backwards strip, I see a strip that has blood sucked up into it. Am
I looking at the wrong ad??  Hard to imagine that they'd make that kind of
mistake.

Stacey