Re: [IP] missing pump (long)

 A long time friend of mine's son had his stolen from a locked locker at a
waterpark a few years back. I have never had mine covered for theft or loss,
because for my pocketbook it costs too much, but that is not to say that your
homeowner's insurance might be reasonable. I make it a habit of calling my my
insurance representative about once a year, hoping that they would lower the
price of the premium.

 I never take my pump off in a public place. Even when I was using a MiniMed
pump that needed to be protected from the water, I used the Sports Guard and put
the pump in a fanny pack. I have even gone down tubeless water flumes and have
never hurt the pump. Good luck with finding your pump!

Cee Dee