[IP] Re: Medicare Insurance

 I turned 65 last June (am late onset type 1, diagnosed when I was 62 so am
still learning). Medicare will cover pump supplies if your C-peptide is at a
certain level. Contact your physician for specifics. They will have to send in
various papers and reports to your pump company and should know all the ins and
outs. Mimimed has a division that deals only with Medicare claims and is able to
answer all question.

 You will need to see a doctor every three months and paperwork has to be done
every three months or Medicare will not pay. We live in Maine for six months and
in North Fort Myers, Florida on our sail boat for six months. We have
established physicians in both areas. It may seem like a lot of work but when
you retire you will spend a lot of time tracking your medical health but what
else will you have to do. LOL

Jean Cusick

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment with a content-type header it could not
parse.]