[IP] RE: Missing pump

Suggestion: put a reward out, let all the school kids know and if it is to be
found, perhaps someone will?
Certainly let the school know, to tell the groundskeeper, etc (our homeowners
has a deductible, so the reward could be less than that and still a good
idea)

thinkking back to how very hard it would be to find something...as we have 11
acres and know where something got lost and still have to use a metal detector
from time to time

THAT IS AN IDEA: a metal detector?

If someone found it and called the nujmber on the back, would the pump company
call you?