RE: [IP]sleep apnea

 I have "Sleep Apena" and use a mask when ever I slepp. Even when I take a nap
during the day. Since I started using the mask I sleep muck better. It took me
awhile to get use to wearing it. But, now it is ust anatural part of sleeping.
don't sweat it I think that you will find in the long run that it will be a
help.

Karl

went to a sleep disorder clinic last week. the call came today, sleep apnea,

yeah, another cronic illness to add to my growing list. anyone out there
with
this?? i have another appt in two weeks to use the breathing mask. my
sugars
have been off the chart this week.350 tonight ...my son is a policeman in
the
USAF stationed in mozel iraq, have not heard from him this past two
weeks......... when i worry....sugars tend to stay high. sorry just needed
vent....... some days i just feel like my plate is overflowing....stacy b