RE: [IP]sleep apnea

Bburda,
My sister has the same problem and uses a breathing mask at night.  I am the
one with diabetes, not her.  She has encouraged me to get a sleep test done,
but so far I haven't.  Let me know how it goes.
Devorah 54 yr dx '82 pumping since 7/04

went to a sleep disorder clinic last week. the call came today, sleep apnea,

yeah, another cronic illness to add to my growing list. anyone out there
with
this??  i have another appt in two weeks to use the breathing mask. my
sugars
have been off the chart this week.350 tonight ...my son is a policeman in
the
USAF stationed in mozel iraq, have not heard from him this past two
 weeks......... when i worry....sugars tend to stay high. sorry just needed
vent....... some days i just feel like my plate is overflowing....stacy b