RE: [IP] Insurance Regulations

At 07:38 AM 1/26/2005, jimb wrote:
>RoseLea, there's one little catch here. Each time I call Minimed for
>supplies, they call my Endo and confirm my last appointment and I need to
>see him every 3 months. I havn't figured a way around this yet. Got any
>ideas. I could see the mail thing and even forwarding of MM supplies,
>But prescriptions could get clumsy...
>
>jimb

Hmmmm see him right before you leave for a warmer climate and fly back once
in between?  Find a new supplier who doesn't do that?  I find it odd that a
state forces you to spend the winter there for insurance purposes.  Seems
to me that as long as you're a legal resident of that state and pay taxes
there, you should not be forced to stay there year round.

RoseLea