Re: [IP]sleep apnea

Yes, I have sleep apnea myself.  Diabetes often comes after sleep
apnea, usually not before.

There is a really good resource for CPAP stuff at http://www.cpap.com
and they have a forum that they link to from their page, can't
remember the URL on it.

The hardest part about sleep apnea is getting used to wearing the
mask, and be persistant until you get one that fits and works for you.
 I've been fighting that issue for years, but finally got one that
works well for me.  It's definately a YMMV thing so get the doctor to
let you try several and under YOUR pressure.

You'll feel a lot better almost immediately.

--
Kathleen Weaver