RE: [IP] missing pump (long)

I am truly sorry to hear about this.  I have no idea about homeowners
insurance, but I would call them.  Thanks to you, I will call my agent
tomorrow and put my pump on my insurance.  Good luck and keep us posted!
Devorah dx '82 pumping since 7/04

We finally got home. Jenny was 425. She corrected with humalog and I
gave her the same lantus dosage she got two years ago when she was off
the pump. I'm going to be up a lot tonight making sure we got it right.

Anyway...  my biggest question now is: Does anyone have experience
trying to get homeowner's insurance to pay for a replacement pump? When
I called them several years ago they said that the pump would be
covered.

I guess I will call Animas tomorrow to see if we can get a loaner. I
will also call the police and get a report filed. Any other suggestions?

Kay