Re: [IP] IV 3000

 You probably got the "window" ones. I hate those too. I never knew they even
existed until I started getting my supplies from Animas, now I just have to
remember to specify NO WINDOWS!
Tina

What happened to the IV3000. The first several boxes I got they were
rectangular. Now they have a little tab that cuts down on the true overall
size. At first I thought they had sent me the wrong size but then the boxes
say the same size. I don't like the new ones. They are too small. For those
of you that also use these, have yours changed?

email @ redacted
dx Type 1 1/2002
Cozmo pumping since 1/2003
CoZmore pumping & testing since 09/02/04