Re: [IP] Toyota commercial

In a message dated 1/25/2005 9:10:11 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

IMO, I  think the child is repeating what she hears adults say.  I know I
hear quite a few say thir blood sugar is low.

"I have really low sugar"  My youngest daughter would say that  to anyone who
would listen, as she was sipping on a juice box. (mind you, I am  the
 diabetic not her) Everyone thought she was nuts. ;-) She is 6 now and of course
doesn't say it anymore - one of those things that bring you  back...