From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 3:09 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] another one of "us" pumpers from the list in the hospital

Deanna (email @ redacted (mailto:email @ redacted) ) just sent  me an
 email, her perinatologist (pregnancy doctor for high risk) has decided to
put
her
in the hospital for a few days, cause her BG's were going nuts (even  with
her
pump).  She is really kind of worried and scared (I can totally  understand,
being PG at the same time here), I think that anyone who can, say a  few
 prayers, mantras or "good BG wishes" to her... I will let everyone know
anything
else I find out...  Good BG's to everyone else also!

~ ShawnaLT in AZ on IP that is  PG