[IP] Toyota commercial

IMO, I think the child is repeating what she hears adults say.  I know I
hear quite a few say thir blood sugar is low.
 Since many are more diet conscious (esp low carbers) & have more
activity, I often hear them say their blood sugar is low, they need to
eat something.  These folk are not necessarily diabetic. I don't think a
diabetic would say their blood sugar was low in the same tone of voice.
Linda K