[IP] RE: Toyota commercial

>I saw that commercial and it kinda pissed me off.  You don't see the girl
test and what does the adult do - take the kids to burger king for drinks - he
gets them all drinks.  Is that the best way to deal with a low ? Of course who
am I to criticize. But I think TV should be held to a higher standard.<

This doesn't necessarily have anything to do with diabetes. There are many
 people who make the statement, "my blood sugar is low" instead of saying, "I am
hungry."

BarbaraB.