Re: [IP] Toyota Commercial

 I saw that commercial on sunday, I t hink while I was watching the NFL
conference championship games. It shocked me when I heard that girl say that her
blood sugar was low. I am assuming she is a type 1, but she didnt mention if she
was on the pump or not. She should of been given some more time to explain her
situation in the commercial.

Robert

"Dempsey, Jeff" <email @ redacted> wrote:

Has anyone seen the Toyota Sienna (I think; it's a minivan...) where the
kids are taking a test drive (an adult is driving) and one girl shouts out,
"My blood sugar is low!"

I just thought it was funny.

Pretty soon diabetics are going to be in a series as a star. I'm not sure
how it would be portrayed, as my diabetes is pretty much an issue I take
care of, and inserting an infusion set is something done in my bathroom, and
most shows don't show what goes on in there.

;)

Jeff