[IP] tegaderm and holes

I use 2 methods for making the holes, I either use a pair of scissors, make
a cut from the side and make the circle or at the local craft store, got a
 nice big paper punch (3/4 inch) and used that a few times ... find the scissors
are  easier.  Itching here also, after 2 days or so.. I use IV Prep first,
then  put the tegaderm or IV 3000 on... IV 3000 I have found itches less and
causes  less irritation.

~ ShawnaLT in AZ on IP that is  PG