RE: [IP] Toyota Commercial

Robert,

I think she did, but she was too low, and inserted the strip backward, like
BB King does.

Actually, I think they should have shown her get up, insert her infusion set
in, realize that it was a squirter, gotten blood all over the bathroom
counter, then reinsert another infusion set, run around for a while, all
this before lowering her basal rate, so the little vermin could get a free
soda at (insert name of fast food joint here) from the guy driving.

Oh yeah... They are selling cars, for goodness sake!

The kids nowadays...  When I had low blood sugar as a kid, I had to walk
uphill in the snow in July to get a half-eaten sugar cube from my brother.

(rolling my eyes now...)

Jeff