-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Boyd [mailto:email @ redacted]
I saw that commercial and it kinda pissed me off.  You don't see the girl
test and what does the adult do - take the kids to burger king for drinks -
he gets them all drinks.  Is that the best way to deal with a low ? Of
course who am I to criticize. But I think TV should be held to a higher
standard.

Robert B

> Has anyone seen the Toyota Sienna (I think; it's a minivan...) where the
> kids are taking a test drive (an adult is driving) and one girl shouts
> out,
> "My blood sugar is low!"
>
> I just thought it was funny.
>>
> Pretty soon diabetics are going to be in a series as a star.  I'm not sure
> how it would be portrayed, as my diabetes is pretty much an issue I take
> care of, and inserting an infusion set is something done in my bathroom,
> and
> most shows don't show what goes on in there.
>

> ;)
>

> Jeff
> .
information that is legally privileged.  This information is intended for
the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the
distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this information in error, please
notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of
this information.     *****