Re: [IP] CoZmore Pump

I'm no expert-my daughter's only been on the Cozmo combo for 3 days but I'm
very happy with it so far.  The attached meter is great because your  insulin
is then adjusted for a bolus based on how far away you are from your  target
 blood sugar. I'm trying to get the IR device now for our computer and then we
will be able to download all info from the pump onto the  computer.  The pump
seems a little cumbersome to me but we have nothing to  compare it to either
since this is my daughter's first pump.  The meter  itself is very slim.  The
alerts in the pump are great too.  My  daughter is 11 and I don't need to
remind her to test any more-the pump lets her  know when to test.
Hope this helps your decision.
Marlene Rydzewski