[IP] CoZmore Pump

Sorry if this question has been asked a million times, but I would like to
read some commentary from individuals that are using the CozMore pump and
meter combination.  I'm eligible for a new pump in April, and I'm leaning in
that direction.  Do you find the communication between meter and pump to be
useful?  Are the suggested corrections accurate?  Is there anything
cumbersome about the meter and pump?

Please contact me off list at kelly.rowe AT starwoodvo.com if this is a
dead-horse issue for the list.

Thanks!

Kelly
 This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that
may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
 The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be
 aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of
this information is prohibited. If you have received
 this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.