Re: [IP] insurance ??

Self funded means that the company pays all the medical bills not the
insurance company.  There are no premiums involved.

The insurance administers the plan but 100% of the costs are incurred
by the company.  My school district was self insured when they did it
themselves, I am they do it this way because it is cheaper. I'm not
sure how it works now that the state is doing the coverage.

-
Kathleen Weaver