Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:57:11 -0500

From: "Robert Boyd" <email @ redacted>

Subject: Re: [IP] just waiting

I too would suggest this - I got a MM712 a week before the release of the

MM715, it took me a few weeks and some phone calls and help from someone on

the list here but I got a free upgrade and I got it way before the people

that paid for the upgrade. I am sure if MM is going it Anamus will too Good
Luck Robert B

> Marie,

> If I were you I would call them and ask for a FREE upgrade....I think

> it's not much to ask. I know I would do this. It's new for you and you

> come in a timing where they are changing models so I would ask for a

> FREE upgrade.

> Believe me they are making money even if they give you the upgrade.

> Regards,

> Gilles

Citrus Punch Bkgrd.gif]