From: Denise Russell [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 8:59 AM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] insurance ??

What exactly is a self funded insurance plan?  Does the employee pay 100% of
the premiums?  Also...here is a question I've often wondered about, but
fortunately haven't been effected by yet.  I telecommute to my job in
another
state.  If I live in WA state, would the law effecting coverage for diabetes
from WA apply, or would the laws in the state where the coverage is
purchased
apply?