[IP] Insurance supplies coverage

Our insurance is Blue Cross Blue Shield and is often billed via Premera.  They
do cover the IV preps, but not the IV 3000.  When I discovered the IV3000
weren't covered, I sent them back because I didn't order them and had no need
for them at the time.  If I wanted to use them I would have tried to get the
coverage reviewed before I just paid for them.  The insurance is pretty
regular at rejecting something then reversing their coverage upon
investigation and questioning.  I know they won't pay for batteries.