Re: [IP] just waiting

I too would suggest this - I got a MM712 a week before the release of the
MM715, it took me a few weeks and some phone calls and help from someone on
the list here but I got a free upgrade and I got it way before the people
that paid for the upgrade.  I am sure if MM is going it Anamus will too
Good Luck
Robert B