[IP] Re: Quantity of insulin question

I eat whatever I want and just bolus for it, but in limited amounts. I try
to limit my carb intake to about 100g/day or so but not when I go out to
eat which is at least once or twice a week.  I love candy and eat it every
day.  The trick (for me) is limiting portions. I've learned to be happy
with a snack sized Snickers instead of a regular sized one.
It's not simply a matter of how much insulin is needed. Calories certainly
count as does exercise. Very few adults (diabetic or not) can eat as much
as we want of whatever we want without gaining weight regardless of whether
we use exogenous insulin or not.
DEB555