Re: [IP] Insurance Regulations

> If the state has requirements for coverage and the policy can exclude it
> then whats the point of the state requirement ??

Unless there is some exceptional loophole, they can't. You must,
however, jump through a few hoops.
1) ask why it's excluded
2) mention the state requirement
3) ask where in "my" contract of insurance it says d stuff is not
covered, etc...

Basically you must lay all the groundwork for an expected
confrontation. Lay out all the areas where the ins co is offbase, get
them to the edge of the "cliff", offer to push, and wait for them to
blink ;-)  If this is an "internal policy", they can not afford to
publically lose one of these confrontations so they will always cave
in.

Michael