Re: [IP] insurance ?'s

Doug.
 I'm on Medicare and United Health my IVPreps are covered. And all the other
pump supplies.
don

Doug Boss <email @ redacted> wrote:
Im not sure why but the IV preps and the IV3000 are NOT prescription and Deltec
didnt even submit them to Ins for coverage

The strange thing is when I ordered Syringes I always got a box of Alcohol
wipes
with them - even though there was no mention of that on the script.

But It appears I will be paying cash for the IV preps and the IV3000

Seems all the covered supplies are done under DME which sucks because the
policy
has a 50,000 lifetime cap

Im in Texas - Coverage thru United Health Care

Doug

Quoting Cari M Ecklund :