[IP] Insurance Regulations

I have a friend that has had a little problem with insurance.  I was
wondering if anyone knows of any regulations to require what they cover for
diabetes care.

Here is the message I got:

Hey, we just found out when we went to the pharmacy last week that our
insurance no longer covers ANY diabetic supplies... NONE! They'll pay for
insulin but  nothing to deliver it to Justus with. I'm freaking out. Do you
know if this is legal????

Brian Carter
Petition for a Cure at:
http://www.DiabetesBytes.com