Re: [IP] Quantity of insulin question

 I eat anything...that is why there is a pump. Insulin is not responsible for
weight gain per se....it is the eating to cover insulin and taking insulin to
cover eating roller-coaster that is responsible. Your diet sounds healthy
though..maybe 30 carbs is a little low??? I take it that at 30 carbs you are not
throwing ketones. If I stayed at 30 carbs consistently I would drop weight a la
Atkins which sets 20 carbs as the induction phase target. Cynthia

 Full Spectrum <email @ redacted> wrote:OK, here's a question that's bugged me
for a long time. As weight is one of
my biggest (no pun intended!) concerns as a Type1, I try to keep my insulin
use to the lowest possible amount.