RE: [IP] just waiting

Marie,

If I were you I would call them and ask for a FREE upgrade....I think it's
not much to ask. I know I would do this. It's new for you and you come in a
timing where they are changing models so I would ask for a FREE upgrade.

Believe me they are making money even if they give you the upgrade.

Regards,
Gilles

I received my pump Jan. 3rd.  Am not getting training till Feb. 7th!  Should
I or shouldn't return it for the newer version 1250 (even though the one I
rec'd, Animas 1200 can be updated)?  I've waited all these years and I just
want the best and the NEWEST.  Am I making sense or being fair?
signed...just frustrated.
Marie
dxd @5yrs old, D for 44yrs, not pumping yet.

citbannA.gif]