RE: [IP] Blizzard

In a message dated 1/23/2005 5:42:21 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Where is  everyone? I'm looking at 10 inches of  snow.
Renee~

Here in the southwest burbs of Chicago, I believe we ended up with about 10

inches as well. I have learned that shoveling makes my sugars wacky   :-S
Stay warm!!!

Debbie

Here in the NW suburbs of Chicago we got 10-12" and shoveling did not make
my BS go down.  Oh Well!
Devorah DX '81 pumping since 6/04