[IP] Re: stress test

Janice
How awful for you!  Did you report him to the Chief of Police?   Where we
live if one makes a complaint against a police officer that officer is
 investigated and is normally suspended with pay while the investigation is
going
 on!!!! I know this for a fact because we made a complaint against an officer
for
harassing our 15 y/o son and the officer resigned instead of being  fired.
 Yeppers, sometimes the public has power. If I were you I would call the state
police and see what they have to say.

Debbie from Western KY