Re: [IP] Blizzard

In a message dated 01/23/2005 6:59:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

It  didn't snow during the NFC Championship game and it isn't snowing
at the  AFC Championship game.

In Dallas it did drop from a high of 79 Friday  to low of 29, so I'm
bundled up in front of the TV!     :>)

George     ;>)
if it's below 68 I'm getting  out the sweaters

George

It's -3* here in Mass with 30" of snow, but we (the Pats) are going to warm
weather in  Jacksonville.              Roger C