RE: [IP] Started pump today

Michele'

I wish all the best with tyour new pump. I started not long ago too...in nov
04'. I'm diabetic since 1995 and tries everything. I was injecting 7-9 x
day. My last A1C was 13.5 and had 2 x angina attack and only 36 years old.
My colitis is better, my HDL and LDL is getting there, my sugars there in
there between 5.0 and 8.0. By having the pump I was able to get a better
much control of everything. Sensitivity of 1:2.0 and multiple ratio of
insuline/carb and 13 diff basal rate. With all this mix in a big bol of soup
and lots of technology of today equals a better handle of your sugars. Good
luck with you new pump, I support you.

Good luck and keep pumping

Gilles