RE: [IP] buying pump supplies in Canada

Eileen,

If you need supplies go to http://www.minimed.ca  you can buy online for
your MM508 they still  have everything you need on th is site. I have the MM
715 and I get everything there. They ship fast and t it's easy to order. Let
me know if you ever need help.

Good Luck
Gilles

Hello All

 I would like to buy pump supplies specially infusion sets for my daughters
MM508 pump from Canada, as since I dont live in the United States, its
easier
for me. Currently, I am purchasing our insulin from Canada and am getting
much
better prices. Tahnks if anyone could help.

Yvonne
Eileen's mom, pumping for 5 yrs.