[IP] Yeah to Sylvia!!

Wow, Sylvia!  I am so excited for you!
 I must say, you are truly an inspiration to me. I just may join you someday...
Blessings to you and Joshua and your patient family!
Alaska Debbie
Mom to Katie, 14, dx'd 9/97; Celiac 11/02
Pumping since 8/99 (first w/MM507c, now w/Cozmo)

 Hey everyone, this is Sylvia, mom to Joshua. I completed my thesis and received
a perfect grade of 4.0. Sorry if I am bragging, but I'm so excited.