[IP] re. surgery

Hi Jacob
I'm new here, so I may have missed critical details. (I have had Type I  for
16 years.) But I wanted to let you know that a doctor in Rome has finally come
up with a way to incapsulate the islet cells, so that anti-rejection drugs are
not needed! You might want to hang tight until this becomes more widespread
and available. It's a tough decision. Best of luck to you.
Sharon