Re: [IP] Started pump today

Like you I too just started my pump and I have the 515 as well. So far
I love it!
I hated taking multiple shots everyday... and I was on the 'Sugar
Rollercoaster' and I hope that this will help me get off of that
rollercoaster..

I am 30yrs old and have been diabetic for 6yrs now... my A1C is 9 or
10 (can't remember) and I also have kids (6 & 3) and also have strong
heart disease in my family...

Good luck to you!

--
My Blog