[IP] Started pump today

Hello to all,
I have been a long time lurker and thanks to all of
you, I have made the decision to go on the pump. I
started the Paradigm 515 today and let me tell you, it
is not as bad as I thought, although I have not slept
yet:/ I am 31 years old with a 4 year old and I want
to be around for a long time. My last A1c was 12.1, I
know. I am really going to try my hardest to get my
sugars under control and I think being on the pump
will help me do that. I do find the tubing to be quite
of a pain, but I went to Target and bought a perfect
cell phone holder that holds the pump and the tubing.
So, I am sure I will write again soon. I enjoy all the
posts everyday.

Thanks,
Michele