Re: [IP] Blizzard

In a message dated 1/23/2005 6:42:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>Where is everyone? I'm looking at 10 inches of snow.

Snow, what snow?  Oh, you mean those flurries we had yesterday, last night
and this morning?  We got 20 inches...  Shoveling lowers BG... I had to make a
 path for my poor 20 lb dog last night so he could do his business and two hours
later, I was awakened and fighting a hypo.

Stacey