[IP] dive trip in June

We are planning a dive trip the week of June 12-19 in Cozumel, Mexico
and any diabetic certified divers interested in joining us would be
most welcome.  We have a dive master that we use who has experience
with diabetic divers.  We can charter the entire boat if we have 4 or
more divers on the boat.  We also can arrange for inexpensive
accomodations and meals if required.  Please contact me off list if
interested.

Bruce

PS.  I am Advanced Open Water Diver certified and my wife is Master
Open Water Diver certified